Pennsylvania Railroad's Broadway Limited (Great Passenger Trains)
- Buy New: $124.63
as of 3/23/2018 05:19 UTC details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:648,588
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.25
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.7 x 11
- Publication Date:September 15, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
This authoritative, illustrated history tells the story of one of the country’s premier passenger trains, Pennsylvania Railroad’s Broadway Limited, an institution in New York-to-Chicago rail travel from 1902 to 1955. Text and pictures introduce readers to the posh cars and powerful engines, the luxuries and amenities on board, the stations, terminals, and timetableseverything that made the train the pride of the Pennsylvania.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com