Santa Fe Passenger Trains in California: From the 1940s Thru Amtrak and More
- Buy New: $34.40
as of 3/20/2018 03:37 UTC details
- Seller:Second Editions Bookshop
- Sales Rank:563,521
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.55
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 0.5 x 11.3
- Publication Date:August 15, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
The latest in author Pat Dorin's series of books on Santa Fe passenger trains tells the story of the line's trains in California in the period from the first streamliner up to Amtrak. Amtrak and State-sponsored services that operate on ex-Santa Fe lines are also treated. Ideal for passenger buffs, Santa Fe fans, and modelers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com