New York Central's Lightweight Passenger Cars, Trains and Travel
- Buy New: $88.28
as of 10/20/2017 23:19 UTC details
- Seller:IN EVERY WALK OF LIFE
- Sales Rank:2,804,688
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st edition,
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.38
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.6 x 11
- Publication Date:June 13, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
A complete, exhaustive roster of each modern light-weight passenger car down to final dispositions, with photographs of the exterior and interior of the cars in-service and from builders. Includes a special section on painting and lettering. This volume spans the period from the inauguration of the Mercury in 1936 to the end of the NYC with merger into the Penn Central in 1967.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com