Santa Fe Passenger Trains in the Stream-Lined Era
- Buy New: $63.96
as of 3/18/2018 19:21 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,958,828
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1St Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.03
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 0.5 x 11.4
- Publication Date:December 17, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book covers the AT&SF's passenger trains at the dawn of the streamlining era through to Amtrak in 1971. Exterior and interior photographs, many taken from the railway's own public relations collection, as well as many other sources, give fresh insight into Santa Fe passenger service, its philosophy, operations, name trains and secondary runs, cars, locomotives, timetables, advertising, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com