The Last Steam Railroad in America
- Buy New: $32.98
as of 3/27/2015 06:54 UTC details
- Sales Rank:424,414
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:13 - 99 years
- Edition:New edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.94
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 0.5 x 11
- Publication Date:September 1, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
From 1955 to 1959, O. Winston Link travelled up and down the Norfolk and Western railroad, taking pictures of the trains, the towns and the people who lived and worked there. This book contains day and night photographs, with a text on the railroad's activities, Link's achievement and his life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com