The Pennsylvania Railroad - From the Camera of Emery Gulash - VHS Tape, Trains
- Buy Used: $6.99
as of 10/20/2017 23:27 UTC details
- Seller:Joseph & James Co.
- Sales Rank:232,813
- Format:VHS, Color
- Media:VHS Tape
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:60 Minutes
- Rating:Unrated (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.38
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 4.2 x 1.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Decapods, Baldwin Centipedes, and Sharks, 'F'units, early Geeps, GG-1's, Alco RS-3's, just to name a few
- Tunnel Hill, Horsehoe Curve, Hollidaysburg, Altoona
- Stereo HI-FI
- Full brilliant color
Follow Emery and his 16mm Bolexes as he records in beautiful color the end of steam and the tranistion to first generation diesels.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com