James J. Hill's Legacy to Railway Operations (Railroads Past and Present)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.63
as of 3/24/2018 10:04 UTC details
- You Save: $7.37 (18%)
- Sales Rank:1,969,243
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.1 x 11
- Publication Date:March 1, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- James J Hill s Legacy to Railway Operations Railroads Past and Present
Earl J. Currie examines the standards, methods, and practices for railway operations that James J. Hill developed and applied so successfully for the Great Northern and other railways companies that he controlled. Currie compares the performance and quality of infrastructure of "Hill roads" to competitive railways and their successors to show how Hill's principles continue to form the core practices needed to run an efficient, well-disciplined railway operation even today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com