Pennsylvania Railroad (Railroad Color History)
- Buy New: $32.00
as of 3/18/2018 19:18 UTC details
- Seller:Dr. Bookman - We Package All Books In Cardboard For Shipment!
- Sales Rank:891,030
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.15
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.4 x 10.8
- Publication Date:October 3, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
At its peak the Pennsylvania was the largest railroad in the world. It operated 28,000 miles of track, directly served half of the U.S., and hauled more freight and passengers than any other railroad in the world. This colorful tribute to the Pennsylvania Railroad, the keystone of American transportation for 121 years, is filled with Pennsys crack passenger trains, including the Broadway Limited and Pennsylvania Limited, which connected New York City and Philadelphia with Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Chicago. The authors have filled this book with archival and color photos of the locomotives, trains and events of the Pennsylvania Railroad from the 1950s and 1960s.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com