Baltimore and Ohio Railroad (Railroad Color History)
- Buy New: $107.87
as of 9/22/2017 06:23 UTC details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:491,483
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.25
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.4 x 10.8
- Publication Date:April 6, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Used Book in Good Condition
The first stone was layed for the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad on July 4, 1828, in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Twenty-four years later, on December 24, 1852, the B&O linked Baltimore with the Ohio River. Baltimore & Ohio Railroads takes you on a colorful journey through the hard-working history of the B&O Railroad, famous for its great passenger trains, including the Capital Limited and the National Limited, innovative technology, and aesthetic equipment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com