North American Railroads: The Illustrated Encyclopedia
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.29
as of 6/20/2013 04:45 EDT details
- You Save: $17.71 (44%)
- Seller:Why Pay More and Fast Shipping
- Sales Rank:168,062
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):11 x 10 x 1.5
- Publication Date:June 15, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:193429 NORTH AMERICAN RAILROADS
- Spans over 150 years.
- Features period and modern photography in both black & white and color.
- Plus retro print ads, system maps, and timetables.
This richly illustrated encyclopedia of classic and contemporary American railroads features consise histories of 101 U.S. and Canadian railroads past and present. Illustrated with period and modern photography in both color and black and white, evocative print ads, and system maps, each profile is also accompanied by one or more fact boxes offering details on the railroads' geographic scope, hardware, and freight and passenger operations.
Spanning more than a century and a half, this giant compendium of “fallen flags,” Class I behemoths, classic regional carriers, and transportation icons is sure to become the go-to compendium for railfans of all stripes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com