Milwaukee Road Remembered (Fesler-lampert Minnesota Heritage Book Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.52
as of 1/18/2018 05:40 UTC details
- You Save: $9.43 (31%)
- Sales Rank:1,452,920
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.21
- Dimensions (in):11 x 0.4 x 8.5
- Publication Date:December 16, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Milwaukee Road Remembered
An eminent railway historian furnishes a detailed history of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific railroad, its groundbreaking service from Indiana to the Puget Sound, its pioneering use of electricity to move heavy trains over a long distance, and other technological advances. Reprint.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com