Northern Pacific Railway: Supersteam Era, 1925-1945
- List Price:
- Buy New: $53.89
as of 9/22/2017 06:14 UTC details
- You Save: $1.06 (2%)
- Seller:perfect railroadbooks
- Sales Rank:1,834,353
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.6 x 0.9
- Publication Date:August 1, 1985
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book tells the fascinating story of the development of Northern Pacific's most powerful and advanced steam locomotives. Motive power such as the trend-setting 4-8-4's, and the powerful 2-8-8-4 and 4-6-6-4 locomotives. With vast reserves of low-cost coal along its lines, it was only natural the road did not grap onto dieselization immediately. Northern Pacific Diesel Era is a sequal to this volume.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com