Santa Fe : The Railroad Gateway to the American West (Volume 1)
- Buy New: $59.95
as of 2/25/2018 21:32 UTC details
- Sales Rank:1,879,154
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):9 x 1.3 x 11.5
- Publication Date:September 1, 1995
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Used Book in Good Condition
Volume 1 of a serious footnoted history of the Santa Fe. Follows railroad from its beginnings in 1866 to its merger with BN in 1995 as it expands from Topeka to California and up to Chicago. Lavishly illustrated.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com