Milwaukee Road in Its Hometown: In and Around the City of Milwaukee (Golden Years of Railroading Series)
- Buy New: $71.15
as of 1/16/2018 19:40 UTC details
- Seller:Moonlit City
- Sales Rank:2,576,191
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):11 x 0.3 x 8.5
- Publication Date:December 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Portrays the last days of Milwaukee’s steam era of railroading with a guided tour of the Milwaukee Road in southeast Wisconsin. Highlights the line’s greatest years of steam, and brings history to life with photos and details of a bygone era.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com