Chesapeake & Ohio Railway: A Concise History and Fact Book
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.95
as of 3/18/2018 03:07 UTC details
- You Save: $5.00 (17%)
- Seller:C&O Historical Society
- Sales Rank:3,343,724
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.15
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 0.6 x 11.4
- Publication Date:January 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This C&O history by C&OHS Chief Historian Thomas W. Dixon Jr. is fully illustrated with great photos from the C&OHS Collection. It is a short but detailed history of C&O from the days of Louisa Railroad of the 1830s to the C&O/B&O era of the 1960s.
It covers people, events, development, structures, cars, locomotives, physical plant, and corporate history of the C&O. An excellent book for the casual reader and a great reference for the researcher!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com