Amtrak: The History and Politics of a National Railroad (Explorations in Public Policy)
- Buy New: $52.88
as of 9/20/2017 20:14 UTC details
- Seller:Glacier Book Company
- Sales Rank:781,020
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 6.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:February 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A study of the history of Amtrak, this text reviews the circumstances, expectations, and politics that led to the creation of the USA's national passenger rail system from a collection of struggling private services. The complex politics and fiscal issues behind the service are also discussed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com