Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.33
as of 3/20/2018 02:22 UTC details
- You Save: $10.66 (38%)
- Sales Rank:147,219
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.6 x 10.8
- Publication Date:November 1, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Jeff Wilson's new book, Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives, offers more than 300 pages of detailed information on diesel locomotives produced in North America from the 1930s to today. An essential guide for model railroaders and train enthusiasts, this comprehensive reference book includes:
- All-time rosters for more than 100 major railroads in the U.S. and Canada through the 1970s.
- Spotting features on all major locomotive types produced.
- Characteristics and operation of diesel locomotives.
- New and updated material (text, charts and, photos).
- 400 color/black&white photos
- And much more!
Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives is an important reference for railfans and model railroaders alike.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com