Modeling the Transition Era (Layout Design and Planning)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.48
as of 1/18/2018 11:29 UTC details
- You Save: $6.51 (30%)
- Seller:Green Orbit
- Sales Rank:126,080
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.2 x 10.8
- Publication Date:October 6, 2017
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In his all-new book, Modeling the Transition Era, expert modeler Tony Koester takes an in-depth look at the time period (and most popular modeling era) when railroads were changing from steam locomotives to diesel during the 1940s and 1950s. The book includes:
- An overview of the era -- why diesel replaced steam.
- The types of railroad equipment in use.
- A look at typical railroad operations.
The book features a mix of modeling and prototype photos to help you increase the realism and accuracy of your transition-era layout.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com