Milwaukee Road 1850-1960 Photo Archive
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.91
as of 4/24/2014 22:26 EDT details
- You Save: $10.04 (34%)
- Sales Rank:1,866,823
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 10.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:September 27, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
From its beginnings as the Milwaukee and Mississippi to its years as the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific, the Milwaukee Road's history is chronicled in nostalgic photographs from the collection of The State Historical Society of Wisconsin. Filled with steam, electric and diesel trains, line construction, employees, depots and shops.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com