Logging to the Salt Chuck: Over 100 Years of Railroad Logging in Mason County Washington (Logging Railroads of Washington State Series)
- Buy New: $188.19
as of 9/20/2017 10:39 UTC details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:3,381,457
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):1 x 9.3 x 11.5
- Publication Date:December 1989
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Used Book in Good Condition
The pictorial history of Simpson Timber Company associated logging railroad operations including the Arcata & Mad River Railroad. Over 100 years of railroad logging in Mason County, Washington.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com