Railroads: A History in Photographs (The 500)
- Buy New: $61.34
as of 9/20/2017 17:55 UTC details
- Seller:Jenna's Book Store
- Sales Rank:2,998,559
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.65
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 1.3 x 5.8
- Publication Date:December 8, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Starting in the mid-19th Century, The United States transformed itself from a vast, sparsely populated country into a potent industrial force. Central to this transformation was the railroad, its ever--expanding network of tracks connecting people from disparate communities and bringing goods and wares to all corners of the land. Railroads offers a fascinating and colorful telling of this facet of our nation's history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com