Rail-Trails Mid-Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC and West Virginia
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.99
as of 5/7/2016 00:24 UTC details
- You Save: $3.96 (25%)
- Sales Rank:521,541
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.65
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 28, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Covers trails in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.. Each trail description includes a map, endpoints, total mileage, roughness index, surface type, directions to the trailhead, and contact information. Trail use icons let you quickly figure out whether trails are best for cycling, hiking, horseback riding, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, and XC skiing, as well as which trails are wheelchair accessible.
- Black and white photos give you a glimpse at some of the scenery you’ll encounter on the trail. 2007, first edition, 198 pages. 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 in..
The official guidebooks for the nationwide rail-trails system, the new Rail-Trails series books have an easy-to-use layout and design, clear maps, and precise trip descriptions. With more than 65 rural, suburban, and urban trails spanning 800 miles, Rail-Trails Mid-Atlantic covers trails in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia. Stroll through shady pines and deep forests, visit a Christmas tree farm, and watch grazing llamas along the mid-Atlantic's historic rail-trails. Includes two-color maps for each trip and succinct directions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2013 - RailroadBookstore.com