100 PCC Trolley Cars Ran in Brooklyn
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.89
as of 3/23/2018 10:10 UTC details
- You Save: $0.11 (1%)
- Seller:perfect railroadbooks
- Sales Rank:2,691,058
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.3 x 0.2
- Publication Date:June 30, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A pictorial of the pioneer PCC trolley fleet of Brooklyn. From 1936 to the end of trolley operations in 1956, this first order of PCC cars are traced one car at a time. In 87 pages, all in black & white photographs, each car comes to represent a stage of their short history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - RailroadBookstore.com